The Wood family and friends invite you to a dinner at Columbia Grove: 3412 SE Riverwood Court, Vancouver on Friday, April 21, 2017 at 6:00 pm. Welcoming the Nez Perce Tribal Council and tribal members to Vancouver, Washington for the Chief Red Heart Memorial Ceremony to be held at Fort Vancouver on Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 10:00 am.
Please R.S.V.P. to Sandy and Erskine Wood at ColumbiaGrove@msn.com or
360 892-1443 (house) or 360 989-6825 (cell)
DIRECTIONS TO COLUMBIA GROVE 3412 SE Riverwood Ct. Vancouver, WA
1) cross the I-205 bridge into Washington. Take first exit off the bridge, onto Hwy 14, going east toward Camas (note: the exit ramp has two lanes; you want to be in the left one)
2) take SE 164th St exit, exit 8, from Hwy 14. Turn right at the light at the exit ramp, going down the hill on SE 164th toward the Columbia River.
3) at the bottom of the small hill, turn right on SE Evergreen Highway and head west, parallel with the Columbia River.
4) in just over a mile, you will see Steamboat Landing, a gated subdivision on the left. Continue west on SE Evergreen Highway another 1/4 mile, and look for the set of mailboxes on your left. This is Riverwood Lane, a gravel road between trees, with a small street sign, and a Private Road sign. (Across the street is Silver Springs Subdivision with a street heading up the hill to the right). Note: if you go under the I-205 bridge, you’ve gone too far.
5) Stop at the mailboxes and look for trains. Be VERY careful of
this train crossing, going in and out.
It is an ACTIVE track, and the trains are not blowing their horns!!
There is some parking along SE Evergreen Hwy.
Turn left onto SE Riverwood Lane, crossing the train tracks. Follow the road to the left a very short distance and take the first drive to the right immediately after the “10 MPH Please” sign.
Cross the stream and proceed straight ahead to the white house at the end of the road.
There is some parking in front of the house: 3412 SE Riverwood Court. Carpooling is encouraged!
In case you get lost, the phone number is 360 892-1443.
1) head south on I-5, then take the I-205 exit (continuing south)
2) just before crossing the Columbia River, take the Hwy 14 exit off I-205.
Stay in the lane headed EAST toward Camas on Hwy 14.
3) take the SE 164th exit, exit 8, off Hwy 14, and continue with directions #2 above.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 871660 Vancouver, Washington 98687